We welcome any visitors or prospective parents to be taken on a guided tour of our school.
- Please phone the School Office to make and appointment to meet with the Principal to complete the enrolment process
- The School Secretary or Executive Officer will complete the enrolment form with you and provide all the necessary information for you and your child starting school.
New Entrant Enrolments
For children starting school at five years enrolments two important documents are required to be sighted. Your child's
- Birth certificate
- Immunisation certificate.
Enrolment Information Sought
- Your child's full name
- Mother's and father's full name
- Address of home
- Telephone number
- Alternative emergency telephone number (nearest relative, friend, or other school parent)
- Pre-school experience
- Name of family doctor
- Serious illnesses or accidents that may raise later problems; any health conditions that need teachers' vigilance or response
- No medication will be given to student unless permission slip is signed by parent.
- Your child's special interests or activities